Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K #2



  1. Comment 4:Hey Ariana, my name is Bailey Adams. I go to the University of South Alabama . I loved reading your post today, your map looks great! Hope you have a good day.

    This comment was to a girl in New Zealand. She had to write about maps and directions. She posted a google slide presentation.  

    Comment 3





    Bailey Adams (EDM 310) (Guest)
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.  Hey Aleigha, My name is Bailey Adams. I go to the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post today. Dot Day sounds like so much fun ! I have never celebrated it. I love to play Twister too.
    This is my third comment 

    1. Bailey Adams (Guest)
      Hey , my name is Bailey Adams. I am a student at the University of South Alabama . I really liked reading your post today. I never would have sat down and thought about what a pencil goes through every day. I think your response was very charming, creative, and funny. I will look forward to reading your blog in the future.
      Bailey Adams

      Thus is my second post




      1. Bailey Adams (Guest)
        Hey Addison, my name is Bailey, I go to the University of South Alabama. Firstly, I love your name, it’s so pretty. Secondly, I really enjoyed reading your blog post today. I agree that schools should start showing more videos. I know that I am a visual learner. If I can see how DNA is created, then I understand it. Or, if I watch a video about the presidents, I am more likely to remember facts about each president. Thanks for posting, I will look forward to reading your posts in the future.
        • AddisonAddison
          Hi Bailey Adams, thanks for commenting! Thanks, I like your name too :) . I agree about the DNA and presidents. What’s your favorite subject? Comment back soon :) .
      2. Bailey Adams (EDM 310) (Guest)
        Your comment is awaiting moderation. 
        Hey Addison! Sorry it took me so long to respond , I’ve been very busy with school. My favorite subject is math . I just love solving problems. I also enjoy science. The human body is so interesting to me. Bailey

        This is my first post ! I love how Addison wanted me to respond back to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment