Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K November

The child I commented on this month was a little girl named Rachel. She was assigned to do a project  out of duck tape. She made s wallet and a painting from duck tape. She posted pictures of her work it was really impressive ! I posted to her "My name is Bailey Adams. I go to the University of South Alabama. I really liked reading your blog post today. I had no idea that you could build items with duck tape. Your organizer turned out really cute. Hope you have a good day."

The second kid that I commented on was an 8th grader named Pablo. Pablo wrote about his future goals. Pablo stated that he hopes he can be less shy in class and speak up more. He also wrote that he is not a fan of reading and literature. I posted :
  1. Bailey Adams (EDM 310) (Guest)
    Hey Pablo, My name is Bailey Adams. I attend the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog today. I think you set some very good goals for yourself. I also tend to be shy in class so I understand how that can be. I hope you have a good holiday. Keep up the good work! Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment